Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Stupid stuff I say

Those that know me know that I have been accused of taking the drug Noassatol.  The average gnat has more butt than I do.  I say this to give some background on the stupid that occurred last night.  I got out of the shower and grabbed a pair of shorts.  I knew full well that they were the girlfriends shorts, but they were "men's" and they are comfortable.  They are a bit large for me, in the waist.  This is due to the fact that I have Noassatol, and has nothing to do with the girlfriend, who, like most girls, worry's about her weight and whether or not "this makes me look fat" (worst question any girl can ask any guy. ever.) So.  There I stand in baggy shorts. 

She says: "For someone who doesn't like shorts, you wear those a lot"
"Yeah, they are comfortable.  I'd like em better if they fit a bit better tho" my intent was actually "maybe I should get a pair in my size" but no, that's not what I said at all.  
She says "They don't fit because your girlfriend has a fat ass"
"I'm aware of that" sez I. the intent was "i'm aware they are your shorts, and I know that i have Noassatol.

/sigh.  I spent the rest of the evening trying to apologize for my stupid.  Goddess imma idiot. 

1 comment:

  1. LOL...awe. I still find this funny. Actually even though you finally admitted that I have LOTS of Ass - I make up for you being Noassatol. I still love you and it didn't come off as bad...so I'm good.

    And for the audiance at large, I looked at him, still smiling, raised and eyebrow when he made the comment, covered my mouth and walked into another room...Laughing!

    ReplyDelete